Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: C Developer

Location: Chicago, IL (Need Local Only)

Duration: 6 Months

Rate: $35/hr

Responsible for the design, development, coding, testing, debugging and
documentation of applications to satisfy the requirements of one or more user
areas. May include hands-on new development as well as support, maintenance or
enhancement of existing applications. Works closely with client management to
identify and specify complex business requirements and processes. Researches
and evaluates alternative solutions and makes recommendations.

*Either skills or additional skills are required Skills: Category Name Required
Importance Level Last Used Experience
Packaged Applications AS/400 Yes 1 Expert 9-10 Within 10 Years 6 + Years
Programming Languages C/C++ Yes 1 Expert 9-10 Within 10 Years 6 + Years
Programming Languages Cobol (Any) Yes 1 Expert 9-10 Within 10 Years 6 + Years

Additional Skills: Knowledge of equities trading most helpful
Developers for COSMOS

Looking for an experienced, motivated C programmer to work on a small,
fast-paced team at the worlds premiere investment bank. You will be working on
a team developing securities trading systems for Client systems. Tasks include
maintaining the existing code base, enhancing the code, and modernizing the

The successful candidate will:
Have 5+ years development experience strong C skills are essential
Be willing to work hard and learn new systems
Be able to work independently with minimal supervision
Be able to contribute as a key team member
Have good oral and written skills

Desirable skills include:
Shared resource synchronization
High-performance or real-time systems development
Architecture and design
Knowledge of securities trading

Other useful skills include:
Agile development methodologies