Hi,

Jersy.   Established in 1994 with a vision to service Information Technology
needs of Corporations, Trustek has progressed to Business process
outsourcing as well as the businesses needs evolved. Our name embodies our
trust and commitment to technological empowerment of business enterprises
and human values of our associates. Our belief in transforming businesses
through process and technological innovation will ultimately transpire into
a better world.

Trustek Inc. is a software research, development and consulting company,
focusing on ERP, E-Business and Internet technologies. We provide software
development services to various companies around the globe. Our services
include solutions in multi-tier distributed architecture, Internet,
E-Commerce and varying Database.

I have a new spot for SAP FM opportunity with one of my client's in
Columbia, SC headquarters.  Please revert to ro...@trustek.com

*All information must be received by end of business Friday, May 1st.*

* *

*Title: *SAP FM Consultant**

*Locations:*  Columbia, SC

*Duration*:  1 to 1.5 years (12-18 months)

*Project Type:* Contract

*Number of Positions:* 1

*Start Date:* 5/15/09

*Submission Deadline*: 05/01/09

*Sector:* Government

completed skills matrix and 3 manager references

*Purpose:*  Candidates will provide functional and technical consulting
services related to the design, development, testing and on-going
maintenance of SAP software, which is currently being implementing across
South Carolina State government.  The major components of SAP included are
finance, budgeting, materials management, human resources and payroll
modules.

*Requirements*

   - 3 Years experience on similar projects minimum
   - Configure SAP FM Module.**

   - Complete Unit Testing of FM Module.
   - Develop Business Process Procedures (BPP’s)

   - Development of Training Materials

Please fill the following details before submission:

*Candidate  Submittal*

   1. Candidate First Name  and Last name
   2. Current Location
   3. Phone # © / (H)
   4. Employer Details /rate
   5. References: Manager Official Email Id  with Desk number / no cell
   phone # or personal ID

ii.

6.      Why do you feel you are best candidate for this position

*Skills Matrix*

*# of Years of Experience*

Years of Experience with SAP FM Module

Years of Experience with Unit Testing of FM Module

Years of Experience with Developing Business Process Procedures (BPP’s)**

Years of Experience with Integration Testing of FM Module**

Years of Experience with SAP OSS to resolve system errors and defects**

Years of Experience with Developing Training Materials**

Years of Experience with State Government **

*Preferred Skills*

Certified Public Accountant (Yes/No)**

Years of Experience with SAP FI Module**

Years of Experience with SAP MM Module

Years of Experience with SAP HR Module**

Years of Experience with SAP HR Payroll Module**

Years of Experience with SAP BE Module**

*The candidate would rate themselves with the following scores:*

*(Based on the usual 1 to 10 scale)*

*Excellent verbal communication skills*

*Excellent written communication skills*

Cheers,

Rohit Shetty

Technical Recruiter

TRUSTEK, INC