Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: PeopleSoft Financials Developer

Duration: 6+ Months

Location: Topeka, KS

Rate: ALAP

Responsibilities include support day to day data issues, develop new reports
and solve issues from the batch cycles.  This position would involve working on
an upgrade from PeopleSoft Financials 8.4 to 8.8.

Qualified candidates would possess 5+ years of experience with People soft,
modules AP and GL.  Upgrade experience to 8.8 would be a plus.

sop...@datagrp.com | Website: www.datagroupinc.net |