Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Title: ASP.Net Developer..8+ yrs

Location: Madison, WI

Duration: 6+ months

Rate: $30-35/Hr BEST

Need completed Skills Inventory along with one professional reference.

These 3 NEW positions are responsible for the development and support of
critical priority applications in Unemployment Insurance and Workforce
Reemployment projects. Existing applications need on-going productivity
improvements and older web and client server apps need reengineering and
updating. Hardware/Software environment includes VB.NET, Objected Oriented
Design, Visual Studio.NET, MS Team Foundation Server, Rational Rose, Oracle
PL-SQL, IBM DB2, IBM Info Integrator. **A Criminal Background Check will be
conducted prior to employment.**

Qualification Rating
Administration - Project Management
Change management                                                             *
5 (Expert) of 5 (Expert) and 8+ Yrs.
Methodologies - Understanding of project management methodologies and
experience with "AGILE" * 8+ Yrs.

General Competencies
Excellent oral and written communication skills                 * 5 (Expert) of
5 (Expert) and 8+ Yrs.

Information Technology - Commonly Used Software
Excel (MS)                                                                  * 5
(Expert) of 5 (Expert) and 8+ Yrs.
MS Office products                                                   * 8+ Yrs.
Outlook (MS)                                                             * 8+
Word (MS)                                                                 * 5
(Expert) of 5 (Expert) and 8+ Yrs.

Information Technology - Databases
* 5 (Expert) of 5 (Expert) and 8+ Yrs.
Oracle 10g                                                                  *
8+ Yrs.
Oracle SQL tuning                                                     * 5
(Expert) of 5 (Expert) and 8+ Yrs.

Information Technology - Design
Structured analysis and design of web and client-server applications for both
transactional and batc * 8+ Yrs.

Information Technology - Languages/Tools
.Net (MS)                                                                    *
5 (Expert) of 5 (Expert) and 5+ Yrs.
ASP.NET                                                                    * 5
(Expert) of 5 (Expert) and 5+ Yrs.
* 8+ Yrs.

Information Technology - Network/Infrastructure
Experience with Oracle PL/SQL                               * 5 (Expert) of 5
(Expert) and 5+ Yrs.

Information Technology - Requirements
Documenting requirements                                      * 5 (Expert) of 5
(Expert) and 8+ Yrs.
Experience as a developer in large, very complex organization * 5 (Expert) of 5
(Expert) and 8+ Yrs.
In-Depth Knowledge of System Development Life Cycle Deliverables for each Phase
of Development * 8+ Yrs.
Requirements analysis                                               * 5
(Expert) of 5 (Expert) and 8+ Yrs.
Requirements gathering                                            * 5 (Expert)
of 5 (Expert) and 8+ Yrs.

Information Technology - Testing
User test, System test, and User Acceptance test plans * 5 (Expert) of 5
(Expert) and 8+ Yrs.

sop...@datagrp.com | Website: www.datagroupinc.net |