Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Java/Jcaps Developer

Location: Durham, NC

Duration :3+ months Contract

Rate: $50 - 53

Job Description:

Specifically, this position requires you to have experience with JCAPS 5.1.3.
You will be working on a particular part of the JCAPS suite, eGate. You must
have strong experience with the standard API's to access Oracle, Batch, DB2,
HTTP, etc. This position is slated for 2 months, but has potential for extra
funding for at least 6 months! You will be asked to use the eGate tool for
integration on several applications.

Required Skills:

JCAPS; Integration; API

Preferred Skills: