Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: GUI Designer/Developer

Location: Boise, ID

Duration :3 months Contract

Rate: ALAP

This resource will work on the client project to design the user interface for
J2EE based applications. The resource will work with users and focus groups to
understand business needs and translate the needs into visually appealing
presentations of automated solutions. This resource will develop site graphics
and navigation tools as well as branding materials as neeeded.

This resource will work in a team environment and produce functional results
every 30 days using Agile Scrum techniques. Deliverables include but are not
limited to: analysis documents, design documents and mockups, style sheets and
style standards, printed materials and functional web pages. Ideal candidates
should have a background in visual design. Flash animation is desired.

Specific Skills:

Expertise in GUI design and development for J2EE applications (or any other web
application like .NET).

Experience with gathering business requirements Experience in delivering
printed marketing materials Microsoft Office Suite of products

508 compliance

Experience in flash animation

.NET Nuke

knowledge of legacy mainframe systems and J2EE platform

sop...@datagrp.com | Website: www.datagroupinc.net |