Please Send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

Position: UI Developer with CXML and HTML

Location: Indianapolis, IN

Duration: 8 Months Contract

Rate: ALAP

They don't have to be located in Indianapolis, but they have to have great
communication skills to be able to communicate back/forth with the client
whenever necessary.

They HAVE to HAVE:

-         CXML

-         HTML

-         Product distribution knowledge (this application will need to be
linked into a DHL or UPS website)

This will be a solo project so only senior level candidates will be considered.
The client is under some tight deadlines and can't afford to have someone
ramp-up with any skills. they have to be an expert and hit the ground running.