Hope you are doing well!!!!
Please Send me the suitable profiles to
With rate confirmation Contact Details with Current Location.
Title: SAP HR Project Manager
Location: Racine, WI
Duration: 6-12 Months
SAP (SAP HR), Human Capital Management application implementations and
upgrades; Project Management
The Contract SAP HR Project Manager will provide the direction and leadership
required to ensure a successful implementation of SAP HR within a large
corporate enterprise. This position is responsible for the day-to-day operation
of the project, working with leadership to provide direction and control of
resources, as well as, developing and managing complete project, communication
and training plans. The Contract SAP HR Project Manager consults with key
stakeholders to identify process needs for maintaining and sharing HR
information, translates business requirements to the technical project team,
coordinates testing of the system, and develops a schedule of project cut-over
and go-live activities. Reporting to the Director of HR Operations, the
Contract SAP HR Project Manager will plan, direct, and coordinate activities to
ensure that project goals and objectives are accomplished within the prescribed
time frame and budget parameters.
* Develop charter and project plan for the North American SAP HR
implementation. Determine scope, time frame, funding implications, procedures
for accomplishing the project and staffing to meet evolving needs and
* Consult with project leadership and project team members to outline work
activities, assign duties/responsibilities and establish scope of authority.
* Direct and coordinate activities of project team to ensure progress remains
on schedule and within prescribed budget.
* Provide leadership and direction to a dedicated project team of IT
consultants, subject matter experts and/or business analysts to successfully
initiate and manage the implementation.
* Clearly articulate the process controls for project delivery and ensure that
coordination of all needed expertise is achieved in the project estimates and
* Review project team deliverables against communicated standards and ensure
documentation is complete, current and readily available.
* Collect project team progress reports and modify schedules or plans as
required. Prepare project reporting and metrics for senior management and
* Provide frequent and clear communication regarding the status of initiatives,
keeping stakeholders informed of changes and work that is in progress.
Encourage open communication among team members.
* Act as an escalation point for identified impacts to project scope, budget
and resources in order to manage communication and issue resolution with
* Validate recommendations and identify required contingency plans for scope
Education, Skills and Requirements
* Undergraduate Degree in Information Systems, Business Administration, Human
Resources or five years of equivalent work experience.
* 5+ years experience with global Human Capital Management application
implementations and upgrades; SAP HR is preferred.
* At minimum, the candidate must have participated in 2 full life-cycle
implementations as a Project Manager for a large team.
* Demonstrated success in managing decentralized, global project teams.
* Strong Project Manager with experience in all phases of the software
development lifecycle as well as the application of various development
methodologies; PMP certification is preferred.
* Broad HR program and/or systems experience with an emphasis on process
* Highly developed interpersonal, active listening and communication skills
with an ability to express complex concepts to peers and business partners.
* Ability to leverage, mentor and motivate others through project team
* Experience facilitating interactive sessions to elicit requirements, design
and functional specifications.
* Proficient in change management and communication planning and execution.
* Demonstrated effectiveness in managing conflict, negotiation, and influence.
* Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment with short
deadlines, interruptions, and multiple tasks/projects occurring at once.
* Detail-oriented, organized and capable of prioritizing workload to complete
multiple tasks and meet aggressive deadlines.
* Position is located in Racine, Wisconsin and potential candidates must be
available for an assignment up to one year.
Thanks & Regards,
Data Group, Inc.
Certified Minority Women Owned Business Enterprise (MWBE) & Small Business
|Office: 1 - 732 - 791 - 2348 xtn: 250| Fax: 732 - 907 - 1174 | Email:
sop...@datagrp.com | Website: www.datagroupinc.net |
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a
remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in
the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be
removed. We will immediately update accordingly. We apologize for the
inconvenience if any caused to you.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at