Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Title: Java Developer with Web based Banking Apps

Location: Milwaukee, WI (Need Local Only/ F2F)

Duration: 6Months

Rate: $42/Hr MAX

Minimum of 3 years experience working on web based Banking apps. Including most
recent project.

Qualification Rating
META Company Default Category
Eclipse             * 5 (Expert) of 5 (Expert) and 4+ Yrs.
J2EE                * 3 (Moderately Strong) of 5 (Expert) and 4+ Yrs.
Java                 * 5 (Expert) of 5 (Expert) and 4+ Yrs.
Websphere     * 5 (Expert) of 5 (Expert) and 4+ Yrs.

Programming Languages
Java                 * 5 (Expert) of 5 (Expert) and 4+ Yrs.
JavaScript       * 3 (Moderately Strong) of 5 (Expert) and 4+ Yrs.

Programming Technologies
XML                * 5 (Expert) of 5 (Expert) and 4+ Yrs.
XSL                 * 3 (Moderately Strong) of 5 (Expert) and 4+ Yrs.

Web Programming
HTML             * 3 (Moderately Strong) of 5 (Expert) and 4+ Yrs.

sop...@datagrp.com | Website: www.datagroupinc.net |