Hi,

Jersy.   Established in 1994 with a vision to service Information Technology
needs of Corporations, Trustek has progressed to Business process
outsourcing as well as the businesses needs evolved. Our name embodies our
trust and commitment to technological empowerment of business enterprises
and human values of our associates. Our belief in transforming businesses
through process and technological innovation will ultimately transpire into
a better world.

Trustek Inc. is a software research, development and consulting company,
focusing on ERP, E-Business and Internet technologies. We provide software
development services to various companies around the globe. Our services
include solutions in multi-tier distributed architecture, Internet,
E-Commerce and varying Database.

I have a new spot for Functional Peoplesoft 8x Consutlant opportunity with
one of client's in NY headquarters.  Please revert to ro...@trustek.com

explore this further.

Functional PeopleSoft 8x +/Public Procurement, 18+ MONTHS, NY, 60-70/HR

Must have 2 full life cycle implementations in the public sector implement
procurement modules

A minimum of two (2) years experience working with Senior management to
evaluate tactical and strategic directions by providing Pros and Cons along
with Cost, Timeline & Change Management impacts Knowledge of Inter-module
integration issues with Human capital Management (HCM), Budgeting, General
Ledger, Commitment Accounting, Campus Solutions etc.

back to me asap.

*Candidate  Submittal*

   1. Candidate First Name  and Last name
   2. Current Location
   3. Phone # © / (H)
   4. Employer Details /rate
   5. References: Manager Official Email Id  with Desk number / no cell
   phone # or personal ID

ii.

6.      Why do you feel you are best candidate for this position

   1. Experience in   Year  /    Rating ( 1- 10) 10 being the best

  Skills

Years

Rating

Public sector implementation modules