Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: PHP/Python Developer
Location: Davis, CA

Duration: 3+ Month Contract

Rate: $40-45/hr (Not Negotiable)

Job Description

Contract opportunity (3-6 months to start). Exciting opportunity working within
a small development group supporting an on-line community product.

This is a position responsible for re-factoring the application.

Strong skills in:
* PHP
* Python
* Unix development
* Communication and documentation

Some experience with:
* Building web services (knowledge of REST preferred over SOAP)
* Distributed system design
* Revision control system similar to svn, cvs, or perforce
* Automated testing
* Refactoring

Prefer knowledge of:
* Database connection management