Must Be GC, Citizens, EAD,TN Visa

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

Project Manager with Cognos

6 Month

Portland, OR (Need Local Only)

Must Be GC, Citizens, EAD. TN Visa

Project Manager  Capabilities:

Looking for a seasoned project manager at more of the expert level experience
who has strong fundamentals and effective stakeholder management and
communications. The resource must be able to work amongst many desperate groups
with varying capabilities. The resource needs to be technically savy
particularly with experience on BI related projects strongly preferred.
Experience with Cognos and BRIO is highly desired for this role.

      Skill/Role
     Level
     Years
     Preference