*Please submit resumes to go...@itlogix.com.* *Need only local GC.*
*Senior Usability Test Engineer*
*5-7 years with a 4 year college degree*
- Tests new or modified software programs and software development
- Develop, maintain, and upgrade test scripts and architectures for
- May act as project leader for small projects and direct and check the
work of other test engineering staff.
- Responsible for developing and executing formal functional test plans
and usability test plans to ensure the delivery of quality software
applications. Involved in test planning, writing test cases/scripts, test
case automation and test execution.
- Defines and tracks quality assurance metrics such as defects, defect
counts, test results and test status.
- Collects and analyzes data for software process evaluation and
improvements, and integrates them into business processes to address the
- Documents all problems and assists in their resolution.
- Delivers quality process training to technical staff and acts as an
internal quality consultant to advise or influence business or technical
- Performs quality audits across the various IT functions to ensure
quality standards, procedures, and methodologies are being followed.
*Experience Required in the following areas*
*Software Quality Assurance*
*Test planning and execution*
*Usability Testing of web applications*
*Ashburn**, VA** – LOCAL ONLY***
*35 on C2C*
*Regular Hours Authorized*
*3 – 6 months *
Thanks & Regards,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at