Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Java Developer with SAP

Philly, PA

6+ months

Job Description:

This position is for a Sr. Java Developer. We need resources that are well
versed in Java and JEE Development both in and out of the SAP Enterprise Portal
environment. The candidate should be a senior level Java developer with at
least 5 years of Java Development experience. Furthermore, the candidate needs
to have experience developing custom Java & Portal components on the SAP
NetWeaver Portal platform, which specifically made use of the Portal DynPage
Framework and Struts Framework. The candidate should be well versed in creating
components on the SAP portal platform by combining the Java/J2EE and SAP Portal
API skill sets together and should be able to list detailed examples of how
they have accomplished this in the past. Of special importance, is the
candidate's ability to develop JSP, Java & JEE portal components (for NetWeaver
based on MVC2 model and/or Struts framework) that accesses DB, and
consumes/produces HTTP/SOAP based web services as well as JCO/RFC services.
Knowledge and experience developing JSP DynPage Components and Portal services
are required. Finally, a candidate with experience customizing the SAP Biller
Direct Java Application will be given primary consideration too.

They should have held Java and J2EE development roles for last 5 years. This
will ensure their java skills are fresh and up to date. It would also help if
they were SUN Java Developer Certified, although if they are strong java
developers without certification, we will still consider them. Other SUN Java
certifications will also be considered in high regard.

We are looking for candidates who possess the above skill sets. We need the
selected candidates to begin work immediately given a minimal amount of up
front direction, and they need to be able to work efficiently and independently
moving forward through the life of the project. We are also not looking for
strong configuration skills rather we are purely looking for design and
development skills, as mentioned above.

Required Skills:

        a.. At least 5 years of Java Application Development experience
        b.. At least 4 years of JSP & J2EE components
        c.. At least 2 years of Java Application Development on the SAP Portal
        d.. Strong knowledge of portal APIs and knowledge management APIs
        e.. Experience customizing/extending the Biller Direct Java Application
        f.. Cited examples of developing custom SAP Portal components to meet
complex business requirements
        g.. Java certified a major plus
        h.. SAP portal developer / NetWeaver developer certified a plus

sop...@datagrp.com | Website: www.datagroupinc.net |