*Please submit resumes to go...@itlogix.com.*
*Position: Oracle DBA/Informatica Admin*
*Duration: 6 months +***
*Location: San Antonio, TX***
The profile would be a consultant with 6-8 years Oracle DBA and 4 years of
Informatica Admin experience.
Do not just send me ETL Developers or Oracle DBAs who have been exposed to
Power Center Admin (Informatica) / Oracle DBA Consultant job description:
The Sr. Power Center Admin (Informatica) / Oracle DBA consultant will
provide technical support, trouble shooting, and upgrade setup/support on
Informatica PowerCenter and database related issues.
· Must have 5+ years of strong experience in using ETL (Extraction,
Transformation, Loading) utilizing Informatica PowerCenter 8.1.x and 8.6
· Must have 5+ years of strong experience in Oracle (9i,10g,11g) database
administration, patching, OEM and troubleshooting.
· Must have strong experience on UNIX platform like SUN Solaris / HP -UX and
· Experience in the administration of a production Informatica Power Center
· Experience in using version 8.1.x and 8.6, including software installation
/ configuration, object migration and performance tuning / optimization.
· Migration of Informatica Power Center mappings
· Setup appropriate ETL administration best practices and procedures
· Maintain all necessary updates and/or patches for the ETL environment.
· Monitors and tunes ETL repository and system for performance improvements
· Identifies, researches, and resolves ETL root cause of production issues
or system problems
· Code/folder migration from one environment to another as part of release
· Should be able to provide 24x7 on-call support
· Ability to perform root cause analysis, performance monitoring and
application related issues
· Experience with the Informatica command line utilities
· Strong presentation, verbal, and written communication skills. Track
record of effective presentations and building consensus
Thanks & Regards,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at