Hope you are doing well!!!!
Please Send me the suitable profiles to
With rate confirmation Contact Details with Current Location.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Rate: $24/hr (Not Negotiable)
- The majority of the time will be spent on testing and documentation
activities, along with requirements work.
- Responsible for manual software testing with Quality Center on Business
Objects, Informatica and/or Crystal Reports.
- Assist in analyzing and documenting requirements for a software project.
- Utilize company's requirements standards to write software requirements
- Assist in the design, implementation and coordination of the system and
functional testing activities for a software project.
- Utilize company's testing standards to write test plans, test cases, test
procedures and test summary reports.
- Execute system test and document results.
- Bachelor's degree in MIS, Computer Science or other related technical field
is preferred. (Equivalent work experience may be substituted.)
- Minimum of 5 years of manual software testing experience with testing
Business Objects, Informatica and/or Crystal Reports required.
- A working knowledge in SQL is also required.
- Quality Center experience strongly preferred.
- Project Lead experience required.
- Professional experience in software requirements management and testing
- A working knowledge of programming languages, software procedures,
applications and product is required.
- Ability to write SQL queries.
- Prefer experience with large, complex, client-server systems.
- Ideal candidate will have experience with transaction based testing.
- Strong writing skills.
- Must be a self-starter.
Thanks & Regards,
Data Group, Inc.
Certified Minority Women Owned Business Enterprise (MWBE) & Small Business
|Office: 1 - 732 - 791 - 2348 xtn: 250| Fax: 732 - 907 - 1174 | Email:
sop...@datagrp.com | Website: www.datagroupinc.net |
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a
remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in
the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be
removed. We will immediately update accordingly. We apologize for the
inconvenience if any caused to you.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at