Please Send me the suitable profiles to

10 positions

Manual Tester

3-4 Months

Cedar Rapids, IA

Rate: $24/hr (Not Negotiable)

Job Description:
-  The majority of the time will be spent on testing and documentation
activities, along with requirements work.
- Responsible for manual software testing with Quality Center on Business
Objects, Informatica and/or Crystal Reports.
-  Assist in analyzing and documenting requirements for a software project.
-  Utilize company's requirements standards to write software requirements
- Assist in the design, implementation and coordination of the system and
functional testing activities for a software project.
-  Utilize company's testing standards to write test plans, test cases, test
procedures and test summary reports.
-  Execute system test and document results.

Required Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in MIS, Computer Science or other related technical field
is preferred. (Equivalent work experience may be substituted.)
- Minimum of 5 years of manual software testing experience with testing
Business Objects, Informatica and/or Crystal Reports required.
- A working knowledge in SQL is also required.
- Quality Center experience strongly preferred.
- Project Lead experience required.
- Professional experience in software requirements management and testing
activities preferred.
- A working knowledge of programming languages, software procedures,
applications and product is required.
- Ability to write SQL queries.
- Prefer experience with large, complex, client-server systems.
- Ideal candidate will have experience with transaction based testing.
- Strong writing skills.
- Must be a self-starter.

sop...@datagrp.com | Website: www.datagroupinc.net |