Please Send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

Position: VOIP Tester
Location: Warrenville, IL
Duration: 1 Year Contract

Rate: $45/hr (Not Negotiable)

Note: Need Full SSN...Don't submit candidates who have been submitted to AT&T
in the last 7 Days...

Project Description:
Platform testing and Tier 4 support for Ditech VoIP Platform Controlled
Introduction.

Job Description:
Support introduction of a new VoIP platform into AT&Ts Business VoIP network.
Includes Ditech platform configuration and upgrades, SMOP creation/testing,
element testing/certification, troubleshooting and field supporting Controlled
Introduction.

Multiple Locations

Alt 1 WARRENVILLE IL 60555

Alt 2 BEDMINSTER NJ 07921

Alt 3 MIDDLETOWN NJ 07748

Qualifications: 1) VoIP Expert Required 2) SIP Signaling Expert Required 3)
ISUP Signaling Intermediate Required 4) Unix Intermediate Required 5) IP
Networking Intermediate Required 6) Test planning/testing Expert Required 7)
Test Tools Intermediate Desired 8) VoIP Platform Config Intermediate Desired

SKILL MATRIX (HAVE THE BELOW INFORMATION FILLED FROM THE CANDIDATE)

      Contractor Skills

                 Skill
                 Experience (Years of Experience)
                 Date Last Used (mm/dd/yyyy)