Need Only GC/EAD/US Citizens

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

Position: Java Architect Required - GC/Citizens/EAD - GC

Location: Chicago, IL

Duration: 12 Months contract to hire

Rate: $45/hr - W2

Job Description:

            Description

            Provides vision, expertise and technology-based solutions in long
range planning in the area of systems architecture. Serves as resident expert
to conducts studies, investigate the latest technology developments and analyze
impact of current and future system requirements. Recommends technology, drafts
and presents proposed corporate policies, drafts and presents proposed
procedures, practices and standards. Ensures that new initiatives conform to
the firm's long term strategic goals. Establishes good working relationships
with peers and outside organizations.

            J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Oracle, DataPower, Webservices,
Single-signon (SiteMinder), Application/Enterprise Architecture, Design
Patterns, UML

            Additional InformationAdditional Information
            Roles and Responsibilities: Responsible for overseeing the design
efforts related to PaymentNet 4, Release 2. Role as a Business Technology
Architect involves interaction with business users to understand their needs
and help meet those needs through technology.