Hi,

Jersy.   Established in 1994 with a vision to service Information Technology
needs of Corporations, Trustek has progressed to Business process
outsourcing as well as the businesses needs evolved. Our name embodies our
trust and commitment to technological empowerment of business enterprises
and human values of our associates. Our belief in transforming businesses
through process and technological innovation will ultimately transpire into
a better world.

Trustek Inc. is a software research, development and consulting company,
focusing on ERP, E-Business and Internet technologies. We provide software
development services to various companies around the globe. Our services
include solutions in multi-tier distributed architecture, Internet,
E-Commerce and varying Database.

I have a new spot for SAP BI opportunity with one of my client's in
Richmond, VA headquarters.

explore this further.

Skill - SAP BI

Req Type - Contract

Start - 5/18/2009

Duration - 1 Year(s)

Location - Richmond (VA, USA)

Number of Consultants - 1

Expenses - Yes

Notes - **US Citizen Required The BW Developer is expected to satisfy many
roles during the implementation of the solution. He may start out being

responsible for data extraction or activating delivered content but, as
development progresses; he is expected to be able to become proficient in

any BW related task assigned to him with the goal of eventually becoming a
BW Consultant. The BW Developer, with the direction and assistance of the BW
Consultant, is accountable for; Activation of delivered content o Extension
of delivered content o Creation of custom InfoObjects Extraction,

transformation and load of the source data o Extension of Extractors, Data
Sources, and InfoSources o Start and End Routines o Monitoring loads o

Testing Loads Data Access and Report Development o Understanding the data
that is available in business terms o Understanding the way end users want

to analyze the data o Developing the required data access solutions o
Developing prototypes of data access for review with end users o Developing

the associated interface programs and/or customized web enhancements, if
necessary o Testing of all developed solutions o Ensuring integration

testing of data access solution The BW Developer, with the direction and
assistance of the BW Consultant, is may optionally be accountable for;

Designing all BW storage and report access objects o Creation of the High
level Design Document) o Creation of the Technical Specification Document

(TSD) Attributes of the BW Developer; SAP ECC and BW application knowledge
in the delivered business scenarios The ability to develop a solution using
BW to solve a company_s business requirements The ability to work
effectively, independently, and as a member of a diversified team Strong

analytical skills, communications skills, time management skills, and
multi-tasking capabilities Knowledge of application software tools,

including presentation, spreadsheet, and word processing applications An
understanding of the AcceleratedSAP methodology and tools An understanding

of the source data (both SAP and non-SAP data) Experience with data
warehouse data analysis Experience with data extraction development Detailed

knowledge of the data required to be extracted Knowledge of the customer_s
current business processes Technical competency; with strong computer skills

Working knowledge of the BW and ECC application(s) An understanding of the
associated output/display requirements

back to me asap.

*Candidate  Submittal*

   1. Candidate First Name  and Last name
   2. Current Location
   3. Phone # © / (H)
   4. Employer Details /rate
   5. References: Manager Official Email Id  with Desk number / no cell
   phone # or personal ID

ii.

6.      Why do you feel you are best candidate for this position

   1. Experience in   Year  /    Rating ( 1- 10) 10 being the best

Skills

Years

Rating

Designing the BW Storage