Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Senior level Tivoli Workstation Scheduler
Location: Dallas, TX

Duration: 12 - 24 Month Contract

Rate: ALAP

Looking for a senior level Tivoli Workstation Scheduler (TWS) to modify scripts
within TWS, configure TWS and be the SME on TWS.

Automation of various operational functions.

3-5 years experience utilizing TWS

3-5 years experience in developing detailed process workflow with automation

5 years experience in developing proactive processes designed to
alert/eliminate problems before they escalate to an issue.

3-5 years experience using UNIX scripting commands such as ksh and Perl.

3-5 years hands on Unix OS experience (AIX, Solaris).

sop...@datagrp.com | Website: www.datagroupinc.net |