Jersy.   Established in 1994 with a vision to service Information Technology
needs of Corporations, Trustek has progressed to Business process
outsourcing as well as the businesses needs evolved. Our name embodies our
trust and commitment to technological empowerment of business enterprises
and human values of our associates. Our belief in transforming businesses
through process and technological innovation will ultimately transpire into
a better world.

Trustek Inc. is a software research, development and consulting company,
focusing on ERP, E-Business and Internet technologies. We provide software
development services to various companies around the globe. Our services
include solutions in multi-tier distributed architecture, Internet,
E-Commerce and varying Database.

I have a new spot for QA tester opportunity with one of my client's in
Raleigh, NC headquarters.  Please revert to ro...@trustek.com

In short, my client is looking for a very talented QA tester who has CCB
experience and can write test scripts and training material, preferably
both. Below is an overview of the position for you to review.

explore this further.

*All inclusive rate up to $57-60hr corp to corp*

*Contract will last until the end of 2009 and good chance for an extension.*

*QA Tester with SPL– Utility Billing OR Oracle CCB (Customer Care and
Location: Raleigh NC

*Must have skills:*

   - *SPL – Utility Billing OR Oracle CCB (Customer Care and Billing)*
   - Experience writing and validating QA test scripts
   - Experience developing software training material

*Nice to have skills:*

   - Web design and Development experience.
   - SPL Utility Billing experience

SPL was bought out by Oracle about 2-3 years ago. Their billing system is
now called Oracle CCB or Customer Care and Billing. Client needs a
consultant who has CCB experience and can write test scripts and training
material, preferably both. Client need a consultant that can hit the ground
running, must be dedicated to a VERY FULL work schedule through the end of
the calendar year. This would include OVERTIME that most likely will include
work nights and weekends when necessary. I know this is asking for a lot,
but I thought I REALLY need to assist my client to fill out their ERP team.

back to me asap.

*Candidate  Submittal*

   1. Candidate First Name  and Last name
   2. Current Location
   3. Phone # © / (H)
   4. Employer Details /rate
   5. References: Manager Official Email Id  with Desk number / no cell
   phone # or personal ID

6.      Why do you feel you are best candidate for this position

   1. Experience in   Year  /    Rating ( 1- 10) 10 being the best

Oracle Customer Care and Billing

Web Design and Development Expereince

Writing of QA scripts

Validating of QA scripts