REQ: 1

Position: Essbase Architecture Manager
Location: Columbus, OH

Duration: 4 Month Contract

Rate: $45-50/hr (Not Negotiable)

Provides vision, expertise and technology-based solutions in long range
planning in the area of systems architecture. Serves as resident expert to
conducts studies, investigate the latest technology developments and analyze
impact of current and future system requirements. Recommends technology, drafts
and presents proposed corporate policies, drafts and presents proposed
procedures, practices and standards. Ensures that new initiatives conform to
the firm's long term strategic goals. Establishes good working relationships
with peers and outside organizations.

Skills: Category Name Required Importance Level Last Used Experience
Database Platforms Oracle Yes 5 Intermediate 7-8
Development Tools SQL Yes 3 Expert 9-10
Packaged Applications Essbase Yes 1 Expert 9-10
Packaged Applications Oracle Yes 2 Intermediate 7-8
Protocols PL/SQL Yes 6 Expert 9-10
Protocols SQL Yes 4 Intermediate 7-8
Specialties Hyperion Strategic Finance No 1 Intermediate 7-8

Define business performance improvements and KPI reporting requirements.
Responsible for reporting architecture for Hyperion ver 9.3 installation.
Management of server and client Essbase cubes. Create end user documentation
and training. Enhance existing automation and SQL interfaces with the Oracle

REQ: 2

Position: Document Management Project Manager
Location: Madison, WI

Duration: 1+ Year Contract

Rate: $50/hr (Not Negotiable)

- CLIENT is looking for an Electronic Document Management Consultant who has
the expertise and experience in implementing and migrating and upgrading the
various IBM documents management software as well as related products
- The product list includes but it not limited to:
- IBM Multiplatform Content Manager
- IBM Content Manager for z/OS
- IBM Document Manager
- IBM Records Manager
- IBM Image Plus
- EMCs Input Accel
- Captivas Capture software.

- The role the position will play is to be a hands on project leader
- The consultant will create an actionable project plan and then execute that
plan along with our existing staff
- In addition to these projects we are looking for an individual who has
multiple years of experience in implementing new application and workflows in
the IBM Content Manager for z/OS world to work on new initiatives along with
our existing staff
- Past experience and success are key in securing this position
- Designs, plans, and coordinates work teams. Follows standard project
management industry practices such as the PMI's framework
- Understands business and technical objectives of a project and works closely
with project sponsor
- Creates project charter and work plan and tracks budget and schedule progress
via appropriate metrics
- Establishes project organization and methodologies and defines roles and
- Documents risks and develops mitigation plans
- Manages scope
- Creates and implements a communication plan. Builds an effective team,
assigns tasks to team members, and evaluates outcomes
- Negotiates resources
- Communicates to stakeholders and project sponsor
- Identifies, tracks, and ensures resolution of issues and removal of barriers
- Provides technical support to project team members. Handles complex
application features and technical designs
- Designs and implements the components required for complex application
- Generally manages a group of applications systems analysts. Relies on
experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Professional certification is highly desirable
- Project Manager Capabilities with 11 or more years of experience
- Capable of managing a project with up to ten (10) or more staff and/or a
project with multiple subprojects.

- IBM Content Manager on z/OS
- IBM Document Manager
- IBM Image Plus
- IBM Multiplatform Content Manager
- IBM Multiplatform Content Manager
- IBM Records Manager
- Input Accel

REQ: 3

Position: Senior level Tivoli Workstation Scheduler
Location: Dallas, TX

Duration: 12 - 24 Month Contract

Rate: ALAP

Looking for a senior level Tivoli Workstation Scheduler (TWS) to modify scripts
within TWS, configure TWS and be the SME on TWS.

Automation of various operational functions.

3-5 years experience utilizing TWS

3-5 years experience in developing detailed process workflow with automation

5 years experience in developing proactive processes designed to
alert/eliminate problems before they escalate to an issue.

3-5 years experience using UNIX scripting commands such as ksh and Perl.

3-5 years hands on Unix OS experience (AIX, Solaris).

REQ: 4

Position:         Programmer Analyst II

Location:        Brooklyn, NY (Need Local Only)

Duration:       18 month contract

Pay range:      (Depending on experience) $45-50/hr

Programmer/Analyst II - Minimum of 6 years experience with writing application
software, data analysis, data access, data structures, data manipulation,
databases, programming, testing and implementation, technical and user
documentation, software conversions; environments include but are not limited
to personal computers, laptops; available to assist and/or lead in the design
of program specifications and the implementation of software solutions.

The consultant's primary responsibility will be to create project plans for, as
well as program, develop, document and maintain, internet web-based
applications for the central Department of Education websites using the
Microsoft .Net framework.  In addition, and under close supervision by
Department of Education management, the consultant will perform project
management tasks in the following areas:

  a.. Create and maintain dynamic, interactive web applications using the
Microsoft .Net framework
  b.. Create and maintain dynamic applications for mobile platforms.
  c.. Create and maintain related project documentation using Share Point and
Microsoft Project 2000 management tools
  d.. External and inter-agency interfacing to gather project specs and
  e.. QA applications in accordance with Department of Education web
application standards
  f.. Research and recommend new technological developments.

Required Skills

  a.. Advanced Microsoft .Net framework programming, including XML C#, and
  b.. Knowledge of Objective C and iPhone SDK.
  c.. Visual Studio .Net and Visual Source Safe/Team Foundation Server.
  d.. SQL Server 2000 / 2005.
  e.. Experience in Content Management Solutions.
  f.. Web design, including HTML, CSS, DHTML/JavaScript.
  g.. Good sense of UI design, usability and user experience.
  h.. Advanced coding/debugging skills.
  i.. Proficient in object-oriented programming and service oriented
  j.. Experience in architecting and developing enterprise wide applications
and services.
  k.. Self motivated with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
  l.. Ability to work independently and also as part of a team.
  m.. Experience with Web Services and distributed systems.
  n.. Knowledge of Unit testing frameworks.
  o.. Strong understanding of web servers (IIS), application servers, and other
elements of an internet/intranet infrastructure.
  p.. Help develop and follow application development standards.
  q.. Good SQL Server data modeling, design and development experience.
  r.. Strong leadership skills including mentoring juniors.
  s.. Microsoft Certified Solution Developer certificate helpful but not

|Office: 1 - 732 - 791 - 2348 xtn: 250| Fax: 732 - 907 - 1174 | Email: | Website: |