Please don't reply on this mail.
Hope you are doing well!!!!
Please Send me the suitable profiles to
With rate confirmation Contact Details with Current Location.
Position: SAP HR Tester
Location: Solon, OH
Duration: 4 Month Contract
This assignment is responsible for conducting and coordinating testing in SAP
and other systems, as well as coordination of testing conducted by vendor and
BPO provider. Acts as a liaison between local GLOBE organization and Employee
Services and Rewards team for testing and interfaces. Analyzes changes being
made within the system to determine testing scope and plans. Coordinates
timely completion of testing and projects, adhering to high quality standards
and meeting customer expectations.
· Liaison between functional ESR teams and technical teams such as the
LGO for interface related changes/enhancements
· Coordinates the execution of system unit testing, integration testing
and regression testing (builds test cases, performs tests, makes changes based
on results and resolves errors). Participates in the interface and testing
process between the LGO, IBM, vendors, and ESR.
o Develop test plan/test schedule for interface requirements
o Conducts initial testing
o Coordinates UAT
o Coordinate testing between vendors, LGO, IBM and ESR
o Obtains final testing sign off from ESR teams
o Coordinate fixes with the LGO for interface issues which do not work
or error out
o Monitor operations during and after interface testing to validate
· Conducts testing for all SAP changes and projects. Coordinates and
tests all import all changes and legal support tax changes.
· Coordinate the analysis and documentation of business processes and
technical requirements between Nestlé technical teams, ES and R, and vendors.
Provide technical subject matter expertise for projects and ongoing operations
· Participates in the identification of process improvement
opportunities, provide input and recommendations and assist with implementation
· 3+ years experience testing systems and interfaces preferably in SAP
· 3+ years of relevant SAP HR experience with primary focus on payroll
· Prior experience working with projects and testing plans.
· Functional knowledge of supporting processes such as defect tracking,
change control, process design and project management.
· Hands on project experience in the testing of systems.
· Advanced PC skills required (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Strong
proficiency in technical aspects of SAP HR and payroll system. Ability to
deliver advanced SAP and excel analytical reporting
· Functional knowledge and understanding of payroll related processes.
· Understanding of technical testing methodology and processes.
Functional knowledge of supporting processes such as defect tracking, change
control, process design and project management. Hands on project experience in
the testing of systems.
· Demonstrated project management skills and ability to manage multiple
priorities including complex projects.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Demonstrates initiative and ability to work in both a team
environment as well as independently.
· Excellent attention to detail, along with the ability to prioritize
· Flexibility to meet timelines for testing and project go-lives.
Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, complex environment.
· Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
· Ability to handle HR information in a confidential and professional
· Ability to effectively handle pressure and demands from multiple
customers and competing priorities.
· Ability to work collaboratively with multiple teams/organizations.
· Results oriented ability to react quickly to customer needs.
Flexible, with the capability to deliver results in a fast paced, dynamic,
extremely complex environment.
Thanks & Regards,
Data Group, Inc.
Certified Minority Women Owned Business Enterprise (MWBE) & Small Business
|Office: 1 - 732 - 791 - 2348 xtn: 250| Fax: 732 - 907 - 1174 | Email:
sop...@datagrp.com | Website: www.datagroupinc.net |
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a
remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in
the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be
removed. We will immediately update accordingly. We apologize for the
inconvenience if any caused to you.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at