Please don't reply on this mail.

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

Position: MS Access Developer

Duration: 7+ Months

Location: New York

Rate: ALAP

The application is a custom developed Project Management application written in
Access 2003 migrating to 2007.

I'd say as many of the following skills as possible:

Technology                                         Experience

Access 2003                                        4+ years

Access 2007                                        2+ years

Jet Database Engine 4.0                4+ years

Visual Basic 6.0                                  4+ years

VBA                                                       2+ years

SQL                                                        4+ years

Reporting Packages                        4+ years

(Crystal, etc.)

Nice to have would be custom development on a Project Management application.
Additional to access programmer...candidate also possess advanced Excel skills
that would be perfect. Same scenario, utilized for working on compatibility and
coding issues moving Access and Excel files from 2000 to 2007.