Please don't reply on this mail.

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Sr. BizTalk Application Engineer
Location: Philadelphia, PA (Need Local Only)

Rate: ALAP
Sr.BizTalk Application Engineer

Face to Face is Must

This position will schedule and execute the design, implementation and unit
test of new development, enhancements, bug fixes and production updates. They
will document designs as needed, troubleshoot production problems. Initiate
promotion of code to test, staging and production environments through firm's
change control process.
They will also participate in the requirements process. Assist in the creation
and review of requirements artifacts such as use cases, UI prototypes, domain
models, etc. They will also contribute to creation, compliance, and mentoring
IT development and change management processes and procedures.
Required Skills
·         6-10 years of .NET development and web services (ASP / JavaScript)
·         6-10 years of BizTalk 2006 R2 (BizTalk 2006 acceptable) -
development, administration, and installation
·         Previous exposure to XSLT, SQL Server 2003 or 2005, Oracle, Windows
2003 Server, WebLogic platform (WL Server, WL Integration & WL Workshop) a plus
·         Message queuing technologies such as MSMQ or MQ Series, , Version
control system such as StarTeam, and applications utilizing MISMO standards
·         XML, XQuery, XSTL and XPATH
·         Previous experience in design and development of BPM and SOA
·         Previous experience in design and implementation of Microsoft ESB
Nice to haves:   Java 1.4 & 1.5, J2EE, Moss/SharePoint

|Office: 1 - 732 - 791 - 2348 xtn: 250| Fax: 732 - 907 - 1174 | Email: | Website: |