Please don't reply on this mail.

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

Position: Senior SQL Server Developer

Location: Boston, MA

Duration: 6+ Months

Rate: $35/Hr

 Primary Responsibilities

1.      ·         Manage the database security models, both in-house developed
as well as Windows Auth (AD) based security. Also develop policies to

           restrict over-privileging and enforce it

2.      ·         Understanding of the database development lifecycle,
including database creation, table design, etc.

3.      ·         Familiar with ETL tools, primarily with SSIS 2005 however
Informatica, DTS, Ab Initio is a plus

4.      ·         Experience supporting the development and deployment of
complex SSIS packages

5.      ·         Experience with architecting and implementing reports within
SQL Server Reporting Services 2000/2005 / 2008

6.      ·         Understanding of Front-End Applications and Middle-Tier
Systems (.NET, COM+, etc)

7.      ·         Experience with VLDB's - 100+ GB databases, hundreds of DB's
in a highly transactional environment

8.      ·         Expertise with query performance analysis, improvements and
troubleshooting performance degradation

9.      ·         Familiar with the new facets of SQL Server 2005 / 2008 (e.g.
table partitioning, mirroring, full-text management, indexed views,

           security management, etc)

10.  ·         Experience with resolving complex blocking and deadlocking
issues and automated ways of doing so

11.  ·         Experience with security as it pertains to databases
(permissions, users, roles, policies, etc)

12.  ·         Experience writing comprehensive and descriptive documentation

13.  ·         Solid grasp of primarily T-SQL, however experience in .NET
(C#/VB) will not be discounted

14.  ·         Develop custom scripts to automate various database management
processes (e.g. programmatically searching for non-indexed tables)

15.  ·         Leverage 3rd party tools (e.g. Red-Gate) or in-house developed
tools to troubleshoot

16.  ·         Assist in the migration of SQL Server 2000 to SQL Server 2005
and SQL Server 2005 to SQL Server 2008

17.  ·         Assist in the database release management process, be the
"gate-keeper" and ensure only QUALITY code is released into production

18.  ·         Help troubleshoot performance problems using a variety of
methods (tracing, query optimization review, error logs, etc)

19.  ·         Resolve blocking and deadlocking issues, high CPU / memory,
analyze job timeouts, ETL loader performance problems, etc

20.  ·         Enforce our database standards, best practices, methodologies,
processes and procedures, etc

21.  ·         Assist in the build out of our SQL Server Analysis Services 2005
(SSAS) OLAP databases

22.  ·         Provide development and production support for complex SSIS
packages

23.  ·         Research new technologies to enhance performance, heighten
security, ensure uptime, automate common/redundant administrative

          duties

24.  ·        Define and maintain critical documentation including: Database
Standards, Naming Conventions, Administrative Techniques,

          Troubleshooting Techniques, Processes, Rules and Regulations, Change
Management, Best Practices, etc.

25.  ·         Knowledgeable about operating systems (e.g. Windows 2003 and
2008)

Mandatory Requirements
26.              §         An average of 10+ years total IT experience

27.              §         An average of 8-10+ years SQL  Development experience

28.              §         Knowledge of the financial industry is preferred