Please don't reply on this mail.

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

In Person Interview, skills test onsite.

Candidates should be local to IL / MO / IA / WI / IN / KY - anyone who can take
a F2F interview in Deerfield, IL

Position : C++ /VC++ Programmer Analyst

Location: Deerfield, IL(Need Local Only)

Duration: 6+ month's contract

Rate: $32/hr (Not Negotiable)

Mid Level C++ Programmer Analyst

We are looking for a C++ Programmer Analyst position. They need to have
experience working on a Microsoft Operating System.

SQL Experience (Embedded preferred)

Strong Experience with VC++ required

Requirements:

Sockets and multi-threading experience 80% programming, writing code and
expanding applications 20%.

On the production floor communicating serial devices (PLC's meaning
Programmable Logic Controls).

Needs to have EXCELLENT Communication skills, and the ability to work alone.