Please don't reply on this mail.

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: .Net Developer

Location: Eagan, MN(Need Local Only)

Duration: 6 Months

Rate: $45/hr (Not Negotiable)

Consultant must be local to MN!!

Job Description:

Ø     Experience Level: 4 year degree plus 10 or more years experience

Ø     Senior Developer with solid experience in application architecture,
design, and development of rich and thin client customer facing Microsoft
technologies based applications

Ø     Experience in Relational Database design, including data models, stored
procedures, SSIS packages, etc, Use and software manipulation of XML data and
XML metadata

Ø     Object oriented design methods, patterns, UML, Use Cases. RUP knowledge
and experienced in creating architecture, detailed design, and process artifacts

Ø     Candidate should be able to work independently on multiple projects with
aggressive deadlines. Candidate will spend 20-30% on High and Detailed
Technical design, 70-80% Development/Coding

Required Skills:

Ø     Visual Studio 2008

Ø     C#.NET 3.0/3.5

Ø     ASP.NET 3.0/3.5

Ø     LINQ

Ø     Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)

Ø     Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)

Preferred Skills:

Ø     ADO.NET Entity Framework

Ø     JavaScript/jQuery

Ø     Visual Studio Team Foundation System (TFS) 2008

Ø     Windows Workflow Foundation (WF)

Ø     Integration with third party software and in house systems

Ø     Enterprise approach to system access, data security, business continuity
planning, etc

|Office: 1 - 732 - 791 - 2348 xtn: 250| Fax: 732 - 907 - 1174 | Email: | Website: |