Please don't reply on this mail.

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Oracle Developer - Data Conversion Exp

Location: Denver, CO

Duration: 12+ Months

Rate: $37/hr BEST

- Analyst must have with 10+ years of experience

- Must have 10+ years of Oracle development experience

- Must have experience with runtime performance tuning, large systems
Interfaces and conversion software development

- Must have experience with Data Conversion on 3 or more enterprise systems
with 300+ tables each

- Must have experience developing multiple two-way data Interfaces using
multiple interface methods (batch, real time, etc.) for a system that supports
5000 users

- Must have good communication and analytical skills

Client facing role with an ability to collect requirements, work with clients,
develop design documents, document and present analysis and recommendations.

|Office: 1 - 732 - 791 - 2348 xtn: 250| Fax: 732 - 907 - 1174 | Email: | Website: |