Please don't reply on this mail.

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Do not submit candidates unless they have experience with NICE or another Call
recording system.

Position: .Net Project Lead
Location: Houston, TX

Duration: 4 Month Contract

Rate: ALAP

We are currently looking for a .Net Project Lead opportunity.  Required skills
are VB.Net, WinForms, SQL and Oil & Gas experience. This is an immediate
opening with a reputable company here in Houston.

|Office: 1 - 732 - 791 - 2348 xtn: 250| Fax: 732 - 907 - 1174 | Email: | Website: |