Please don't reply on this mail.

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

Position: Junior Data Analyst
Location: Richardson, TX
Duration: 15 Month Contract

Rate: $30-33/hr (Not Negotiable)

Note: Need Full SSN...Don't submit candidates who have been submitted to AT&T
in the last 7 Days...

Project Name:
ConnecTech Metrics

Project Description:
(What project will the contractor be working on?)
ConnecTech is a new service offer to residential customers in all 50 states.

Job Description:
(What will the contractor do on that project?)
Create, maintain and manage SQL server data bases for ConnecTech reporting.
Gather, validate and format data from various sources such as ODBC, Teradata
and SQL server. Provide data in usable format for reporting at an executive
level as well as drill-down capabilities. Use SQL server/queries to provide
daily accurate reporting of actuals and business plan volumes and financials.

Qualifications: 1) Excel Expert Required 2) SQL Expert Required

SKILL MATRIX (HAVE THE BELOW INFORMATION FILLED FROM THE CANDIDATE)

      Contractor Skills

                 Skill
                 Experience (Years of Experience)
                 Date Last Used (mm/dd/yyyy)