*Dear Partners,*

*We have an Urgent requirement for SAP SCM *

*Location   : Houston, TX*

*Duration   :  4 Months*

*Please Send Appropriate Profiles Only*

   - We are seeking a Package Solution Consultant for customer support.
   - Supply Chain Management - Supply Chain Enterprise Applications BA

*Required skills: *

   - SAP Package Solution Consultant
   - Strong Service Management skills and experience.

*Job Role Required*:

   - Package Solution Consultant, Journeyman *

*If you are interested in this position please respond me with a word
formatted résumé, rate and Contact details*

Thanks & Regards

*Chandra Kudiri*
Main:    (734) 437-5500 Ext:888
Direct:  (734) 862-1950