Please don't reply on this mail.

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Cognos Report Writer (NOT A COGNOS DEVELOPER)

Location: Austin, TX (Need Local Only)

Duration: 2+ Months

Best rate: $50/Hr Best

Candidate must be local to TX area.

Client located in Austin, TX is looking for a Cognos Report writer. Position
will be working with various departments on gathering the requirements and will
then develop the reports as needed.

*** I am not looking for a Cognos Developer, I am looking for someone who is
specialized in Report Writing ***

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>