Please don't reply on this mail.

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: RPG Developer

Location: Boston, MA(Need Local Only)

Duration: 5+ months

Best rate: $40-45/Hr Best

Local MA Candidates highly preferred!! Client would select a local resource
than a non-local.

We have two requirements for an RPG Developer to participate in an engagement
in the City of Boston at a Travel company.  This for a soon-to-be-closed

Although they would like someone with IBM DB II experience on an AS-400, the
client is just as much willing to take a plain RPG Developer.

The assignment is in Boston for approximately 5 months with a Travel and
Hospitality company.

Client prefers someone from the Boston, MA.

The candidates may be able to work from home a fair amount of time if they wish.

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>