Please don't reply on this mail.

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Senior Data Modeler / Data Architect

Location: Charlotte, NC

Duration: 3+ Months

Rate: $60/hr

Job Description:

Our Charlotte-based telecommunications provider is looking for a Senior Data
Modeler/Data Architect. The Data Modeler is responsible for architecting data
solutions. The Data Modeler will manage and update data models, including
physical and logical models of the data warehouse, data mart, and staging area,
and sometimes the operational data store and source systems as well. The Data
Modeler should have full life cycle experience in data warehousing and an
understanding of the fundamental concepts and architectural principles of data
warehousing. The Data Modeler will communicate physical database designs to
database administrators, evolve models to meet new and changing business
requirements, and develop processes for capturing and maintaining metadata from
all data warehousing components. The Data Modeler is responsible for mapping
logical data models to physical data models, and coordinate business
requirements for data.

Required Skills:

Data Modeling; Data Warehouse; Database Design; Star Schema; ERwin; Oracle;
Data Architecture

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>