Hi,

Jersy.   Established in 1994 with a vision to service Information Technology
needs of Corporations, Trustek has progressed to Business process
outsourcing as well as the businesses needs evolved. Our name embodies our
trust and commitment to technological empowerment of business enterprises
and human values of our associates. Our belief in transforming businesses
through process and technological innovation will ultimately transpire into
a better world.

Trustek Inc. is a software research, development and consulting company,
focusing on ERP, E-Business and Internet technologies. We provide software
development services to various companies around the globe. Our services
include solutions in multi-tier distributed architecture, Internet,
E-Commerce and varying Database.

I have a new spot for SAP Lead SD, FO, CO, MM and WM opportunity with one of
my client's  in OH, headquarters.  Please revert to ro...@trustek.com

Thanks for your continued support.

Please go through below requirement details.

Please match your Summary & Project Responsibilities below requirement
details

Need a resume by 12:00pm today!  Start ASAP.

Location: OH

Duration: 3-6 + month contract

Rate- $60-$65 per hour all inclusive

SAP Lead

The client is currently running Oracle and is migrating its apps to SAP

Senior consultant with 7+ years exp in SAP

 Extensive experience  in  Migrating / transition data currently in Oracle
database (from custom programs) into standard

SAP modules – SD,FO,CO,MM, and WM

Excellent communication skills are required. Will interface with team in US,
Mexico and Europe. Must be able to work in a small team and wear many hats.
Work under limited supervision and mange client expectations.

Client has facilities in the US, Mexico and Europe.

The client is currently running Oracle and is migrating its apps to SAP

Excellent communication skills are required. Will interface with team in US,
Mexico and Europe. Must be able to work in a small team and wear many hats.
Work under limited supervision and mange client expectations.

*Manager is traveling in Mexico and will be back in the office on Wed. He so
far has seen one resume of a local candidate that he is speaking with on
Wed.  He can do a phone interview on Wed or Thurs. He will be checking email
while in Mexico

explore this further.

back to me asap.

Full Name:
Location:

Relocation:
Best Number:
E-mail ID:
Total IT Exp.:

 US Exp.:
Availability:
When you have finished your last project :
Best time for interview :
Visa status :
Do you have any other interviews or any expected confirmations? :
Pay Rate:
Have you been submitted before for this position? :
Have you been submitted before for this client? :
Any plans going to India in coming days (H1) :

Cheers,

Rohit Shetty

Technical Recruiter

TRUSTEK, INC