Please don't reply on this mail.

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

Position: Oracle DBA w/ Sybase
Location: Charlotte, NC

Duration: Year End

Rate: $45-48/hr (Not Negotiable)

Job Purpose/ Description:

  a.. This is an immediate need for a resource to provide support of Fixed
Income and Equities Trading Systems, Portfolio accounting Management Systems,
Real Estate Portfolio Management Systems and Investment Decision Support
System.
  b.. This includes the design, model, develop and support of Database
Management Systems (DBMSs), as well as analyze data dictionaries and database
schema(s); design, develop, amend, optimize, and certify database schema design
to meet system(s) requirements.
  c.. Develop database and warehousing designs across multiple platforms and
computing environments
  d.. Administer and support database management system (DBMS) / system
component implementations
  e.. Provide direct technical support for all requirements in the planning,
coordination, programming, and implementation of releases, upgrades, or changes
to DBMS / system component software and the range of products and productivity
tools that support the testing and production environments relating to that
platform
  f.. Ensure operating efficiency of DBMSs; plan and implement major software
releases/upgrades, ensuring change management procedures and methodologies are
implemented and followed
  g.. Assist application developers and other IT personnel in evaluating
application design to ensure most efficient utilization of DBMSs
  h.. Participate in Disaster Recovery planning and testing; maintain interface
with vendor representatives to resolve problems
  i.. Provide data management strategy, direction and plan/design support to
business systems delivery and maintenance; design and deliver data
architecture, logical and physical data models and databases; provide technical
and consulting support in implementing data structures
  j.. Comply with internal Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) and SAS70 processes, as well as
other processes related to regulatory or compliance requirements, and adhere to
Change Control and Problem Management procedures.

Tasks and Responsibilities:

  a.. Responsibilities include job scheduling, review and remediation,
Performance Tuning, Creation of SQL scripts to perform Maintenance. Database
Refreshes.
  b.. Code Promotion throughout SDLC environment.
  c.. Troubleshoot technical issues working with technical support and
development.
  d.. Daily Checking of Database Activities.
  e.. Support Integration Test,User Acceptance Testing,Production and Disaster
Recovery Environments. Execute Compliance requirements.
Required education/experience:

  a.. Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience in Computer Science,
Information Systems, or other related field.
  b.. Hands-On Experience requirement is 8 years of Oracle Experience.
  c.. Skills required in ORACLE. ORACLE experience should include knowledge of
ORACLE 11g,10g,9i,User and privilege Administration, Data Guard, RMAN, Real
Application Clusters,SYBASE,Informatica, Autosys, Actuate, Unix, Foglight
Experienced in ORACLE performance, tuning, upgrading, security, installation,
and maintenance.
  a..

sop...@datagrp.com|Website: www.datagroupinc.net|