Please don't reply on this mail.

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Certified SAS Developer

Location: Princeton, NJ

Duration: 6+ Months

Bill Rate: $40/Hr

Seeking a SAS Certif. Professional V6 Experience with NONMEM, S-PLUS, R,

* Prepare NONMEM and S-PLUS modeling and simulation (M&S) analysis datasets in
SAS transport format by accessing and combining data stored in clinical and
pharmacokinetic databases (including the derivation of additional variables)
* Cleaning of M&S analysis datasets, including the identification of outliers
* Prepare Data Sections of M&S Reports (including Tables and Listings in
* Quality checking of SAS programs used to prepare M&S analysis datasets
* Good interpersonal and communication skills

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>