Please don't reply on this mail.

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Business Object Universe Developer

Duration: 2-3 Months

Location: Cherry Hill, NJ

Rate: $45/HR

Business Object Implementation * 6+ Yrs.

Flowcharting Software * 6+ Yrs.

Hyperion Essbase Implementation * 6+ Yrs.

Microsoft Office * 6+ Yrs.

Project Management Methodology * 6+ Yrs.

Project Scheduling * 6+ Yrs.

Relationship Management * 6+ Yrs.

Required Skills:

- Business Objects Universe Development REQUIRED

- 5-7 years of related experience implementing databases, datamarts,
datawarehousing and/or Business Objects/Crystal

- Strong written and verbal communication skills

- Experience in working with business personnel at all levels

- Strong SQL Server Development 2000 and 2005

- Oracle 9/10 Development & use of TOAD

- PERL scripting

- VB scripting

- Crystal Reports & Web Intelligence Report Creation

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>