Please don't reply on this mail.

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: SAP MM Functional Consultant

Location: New York, NY

Duration: 6+ months

Best rate: $55/Hr Best

LOCAL to NY/NJ only!!

Skills required:

SAP MM Functional Consultant needed for a company expansion in Asia. Due to an
addition of a new distribution center, there is a need for a senior level SAP
MM Functional Resource who has strong experience in integration with SD, FI and

Chinese speaking a big plus.

7+ years experience with SAP MM with experience with Purchase Orders.

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>