Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

Position: Business Analyst

Location: Raleigh, NC

Duration: 6+ months

Best rate: $45/Hr Best

LOCALS preferred!!

Client has an immediate contract opportunity for a Business Analyst with
brokerage, wealth management or investments expertise!

This position could possibly turn into a permanent opportunity and is located
in Raleigh, NC!

This individual will collaborate within a group of developers and analysts
responsible for a suite of Wealth Management (trust services, brokerage,
institutional advisory services, and compliance and compensation) software
applications.

Responsibilities include: Participation in the appropriate phases of software
development life cycle methodology in order to develop and maintain software,
and integrate purchased software, enhance existing software and procedures to
improve processing capabilities as required by user needs, regulatory demands,
or market conditions. Collaborate with project managers, peers, business
analysts, and end users to accomplish a coordinated implementation effort.
Provide production system support to ensure each service level agreement is
achieved. Provide new feature time estimates for simple to medium level system
changes through systems analysis and definition. Perform tasks from multiple
projects simultaneously.

The ideal candidate must have:

1. Experience working in small agile teams (5-10 member mix of developers and
analysts).
2. Demonstrated proficiency in C#.NET development - 5+ years.
3. Experience with DTS and SSIS, SQL server 2000 / 2005, DB2 ( a plus)
4. Experience utilizing LINQ to SQL and/or ADO Entity Framework.
5. Strong ASP.NET development background.

The candidate should feel comfortable working in a cross-discipline environment
and partnering with peers, senior management, and teams to align projects and
tasks with business-driven focus, while adhering to published development cycle
methodology.

Job Requirements:

Four-year college degree and 4 years experience in software application
development and maintenance plus experience in at least two programming
languages required.
- Or -
8 years experience in software application development and maintenance plus
experience in at least two programming languages required.

Wealth Management application development and user interface experience are
important.

Excellent communications skills (verbal and written).

Working knowledge of SDLC (AGILE, etc.) and supporting controls (CoBit, ITIL,
etc.) required.

Job Requirements

* Four-year college degree (BA, BS, BBA) Accounting, Business, Finance with a
minimum of 4 years prior financial and/or banking and/or brokerage experience
having performed roles such as an analyst or tester within a data processing
department.
* Technical proficiency in desktop software including MS Word, Excel, Power
Point, Project, & Visio.
* Must have skills include software requirements gathering, test script and
plan development, some project management, as well as SDLC and Agile experience.

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones

Technical Recruiter

Data Group, Inc.