Please don't reply on this mail.

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: JAVA/SAML Developer

Location: San Francisco, CA

Duration: 6+ months

Best rate: $45-48/Hr Best

Prefer locals!!

MUST HAVE EXTENSIVE: SAML based Single Signon Platform.

Java Developer
San Francisco, CA
6 month + contract

We are looking for a Senior Java developer who could help us design and
maintain our SAML based Single Signon Platform.

* Strong Hands-on experience in developing J2ee applications
* MUST have In-depth knowledge of J2ee web tier components and frameworks --
Servlets, Jsp , Spring MVC
* MUST have In-depth knowledge of Single Signon technologies like SAML
* Good OO design skills and familiarity with J2ee Design patterns
* Prior experience in integrating Web based Single Signon Solutions is a big
* Prior experience as technical lead is a PLUS
* Prior experience with banking industry is a PLUS

J2EE, SAML, Spring, Servlets, JSP

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>