Please send me solid consultant so that we can close this deal

We have some opening in Seattle, WA. For a Java Developer with *OO design
documentation & JCAPS 6.0.* Only strong candidates who possess the required
skills please do send me your profiles along with the contact details &
hourly rate on C2C all inclusive.  Please revert to

 Duration: 6+ months.

Find below the Required Skills:-

Java development and OO design, documentation. Strong Java (J2EE) developer
skills with some experience in systems design. 4-6 years experience in
Enterprise Java development (J2EE); *Experience with the RAD 6.0 *team
environment; Extensive experience with Web Services (SOAP); Object-oriented
analysis and design skills; the ability to read and produce UML diagrams;
Familiarity with WebSphere Application Server 6; Experience writing unit
test using JUnit

*Experience with Sun JCAPS 6.0
Experience with BPEL*
Strong Experience with Web Services (SOAP) (2-3 years)
Some experience Unix, Perl Scripts, Kshell, and Oracle DBs.
Experience working with Agile development methodologies

explore this further.

back to me asap.

Full Name:

Best Number:
E-mail ID:
Total IT Exp.:

 US Exp.:
When you have finished your last project :
Best time for interview :
Visa status :
Do you have any other interviews or any expected confirmations? :
Pay Rate:
Have you been submitted before for this position? :
Have you been submitted before for this client? :
Any plans going to India in coming days (H1) :

Rohit Shetty

Technical Recruiter

1001 Durham Ave, Suite #101

South Plainfield, NJ 07080