Please don't reply on this mail.

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Cognos Developer

Location: Harrisburg, PA

Duration: 12+ Months

Bill Rate: $6100/month

-3 years of data warehouse design and development experience including ETL and

-Cognos development experience with version 7. Experience with Cognos version 8
would be an advantage. This includes intimate knowledge of Impromptu,
PowerPlay, Transformer, DecisionStream, PowerPlay Web, Cognos Query and

-3 years of Oracle PL/SQL development experience would be preferred.

-Strong logical, physical and dimensional data modeling skills. Knowledge of
Erwin would be a plus.

-Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.

. 3 years experience with Microsoft COM+ applications programming

. 3 years web development experience

. Sound PL SQL skills

. Strong problem solving skills

. Team-oriented

. Strong communication skills required

. Project experience developing scaleable systems with high availability and

. Experience building Web Services

. Experience designing and developing multi-threaded solutions

. Experience with Visual Source Safe used to maintain application

. familiarity with assoc class libraries, especially networking & XML-related

. strong ASP.NET, ideally related to Web Services development

. familiarity with Web controls and mechanics of data binding from XML to these

. Visual Studio & other development tools

. ASP familiarity, and migrating typical apps to ASP.NET

. VB/COM-DCOM familiarity

. Oracle 9i

. PLSQL stored procedure/trigger development"

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>