Jersy.   Established in 1994 with a vision to service Information Technology
needs of Corporations, Trustek has progressed to Business process
outsourcing as well as the businesses needs evolved. Our name embodies our
trust and commitment to technological empowerment of business enterprises
and human values of our associates. Our belief in transforming businesses
through process and technological innovation will ultimately transpire into
a better world.

Trustek Inc. is a software research, development and consulting company,
focusing on ERP, E-Business and Internet technologies. We provide software
development services to various companies around the globe. Our services
include solutions in multi-tier distributed architecture, Internet,
E-Commerce and varying Database.

I have a new spot for SAP CRM Functional opportunity with my one of client's
in Harrisburg, PA headquarters.  Please revert to ro...@trustek.com

Skill - SAP CRM Functional Consultant

Req Type - Contract

Start - 6/30/2009

Duration - 12 Month(s)

Location - Harrisburg (PA, USA)

Number of Consultants - 1

Expenses - Yes

Notes - Need SAP skills in SAP CRM 2007 or SAP CRM 7.0 with a concentration
in the Interaction Center, case management, sales order, and service order
modules. " Knowledge in the appropriate SAP modules they are working on in
order to do the software configuration " Knowledge with the following SAP
tools: " BSP WD Component Workbench " UI Configuration Tool " Easy
Enhancement Workbench (EEWB) " Navigation Bar Customizing " Design Layer
Customizing " Transaction Launcher " Expertise with developing SAP Blueprint
documents " Leverage Enterprise SOA to increase quickness and manage
complexity " Conduct GAP Analysis to identify the functional deficits "
Develop functional specifications for reports, forms, interfaces, data
conversions and master data mapping from external sources " Develop and
document the detailed design and configuration of the business process "
Create Business Partner, role, relationships and configure partner
determination procedures " Create dependencies (Dependencies as formulas, as
tables, as Java functions, as component formulas, conditions for
characteristics, conditions for components etc.) " Determine
Partner/Organizational data determination, Transaction types, and
communication channel settings " Adapting User Interfaces to Revenue_s

explore this further.

back to me asap.

*Candidate  Submittal*

   1. Candidate First Name  and Last name
   2. Current Location
   3. Phone # © / (H)
   4. Employer Details /rate
   5. References: Manager Official Email Id  with Desk number / no cell
   phone # or personal ID

6.      Why do you feel you are best candidate for this position

   1. Experience in   Year  /    Rating ( 1- 10) 10 being the best

Concentration in Interaction Center

SAP CRM 2007

Service Order Modules

Navigation Bar Customizing