*Dear Partners,*

* *

*We have an Urgent requirement for SAP IS-Insurance Lead/ Applications
Architect*

* *

*Location   : Jackson USA: Michigan*

* *

*Duration   :  3 months *

* *

*Please Send Appropriate Profiles Only*

* *

*Full Job Description*

*Candidates must have experience with:*

* *

   - Identifying, analyzing, and resolving complex insurance claims business
   problems
   - Designing, developing, implementing, or supporting SAP claims or ERP
   systems
   - Architecting or integrating SAP software with other applications
   - Defining technical and functional requirements for complex applications
   - Structured systems analysis, design, programming and testing and an
   understanding of the SAP methodology
   - Evaluating and installing purchased vendor application packages
   - Providing technical leadership and guidance to project teams,
   specifically in the areas of design and integration with existing
   applications
   - Developing/writing design specifications and technical architecture
   solutions from business requirements

*Technical Skills - Candidates must have extensive Experience in:*

* *

   - Complex SAP implementations
   - Understanding of the SAP data model
   - Complex systems integration
   - Troubleshooting and resolving problems of high complexity in a test or
   production environment
   - Programming languages (e.g., JAVA, ABAP, etc.)
   - Distributed and mainframe operating systems
   - Database management systems (e.g., DB2, Oracle)
   - Joint Application Design (JAD)/Rapid Application Design (RAD)
   techniques
   - Enterprise-wide data and process modeling
   - College coursework in Computer Science, Information Systems, or
   Business Administration or related technology coursework

* *

*Candidates should have knowledge of:*

* *

   - Systems operation practices
   - Security and control procedures

* *

*If you are interested in this position please respond me with a word
formatted résumé, rate and Contact details*

Thanks & Regards

*
*

*Chandra Kudiri*
Main:    (734) 437-5500 Ext:888
Direct:  (734) 862-1950
Fax:     (734) 437-5508
ckud...@igridtech.com
*iGrid Technologies, Inc.*
*Listen, Think and Deliver...*
www.igridtechnologies.com  Y IM : *chandu_staffing*
** Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress, this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as   we include contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address
in the body. Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed.
We sincerely regret any inconvenience**