Jersy.   Established in 1994 with a vision to service Information Technology
needs of Corporations, Trustek has progressed to Business process
outsourcing as well as the businesses needs evolved. Our name embodies our
trust and commitment to technological empowerment of business enterprises
and human values of our associates.

Our belief in transforming businesses through process and technological
innovation will ultimately transpire into a better world.

Trustek Inc. is a software research, development and consulting company,
focusing on ERP, E-Business and Internet technologies. We provide software
development services to various companies around the globe. Our services
include solutions in multi-tier distributed architecture, Internet,
E-Commerce and varying Database.

I have a new spot for SAP Plant Maintenance Lead opportunity with my one of
client's in Minneapolis, MN headquarters.  Please revert to

explore this further.

Job Title: SAP Plant Maintenance Lead

Experience Level

12+ years (10+ years on SAP Plant Maintenance)

Location: Minneapolis, MN

Start Date: Immediate

Duration: 6 months Contract to hire

No. Of Positions: 2

Job Description

Ability to understand user requirements and translate those user
requirements into functional and technical specifications . Strong
configuration knowledge of SAP PM and PP . Strong knowledge of Demand
Planning . Strong knowledge of enhancements to standard SAP using
user-exits, BADIs, Routines . Experience in design and implementation of
interfaces from SAP to non-SAP systems . Team player with strong
communication skills and client-facing skills

back to me asap.

*Candidate  Submittal*

   1. Candidate First Name  and Last name
   2. Current Location
   3. Phone # © / (H)
   4. Employer Details /rate
   5. References: Manager Official Email Id  with Desk number / no cell
   phone # or personal ID

6.      Why do you feel you are best candidate for this position

   1. Experience in   Year  /    Rating ( 1- 10) 10 being the best

SAP Plant Maintenance

Demand Planning

User Exits

Translating user requirements