Jersy.   Established in 1994 with a vision to service Information Technology
needs of Corporations, Trustek has progressed to Business process
outsourcing as well as the businesses needs evolved. Our name embodies our
trust and commitment to technological empowerment of business enterprises
and human values of our associates. Our belief in transforming businesses
through process and technological innovation will ultimately transpire into
a better world.

Trustek Inc. is a software research, development and consulting company,
focusing on ERP, E-Business and Internet technologies. We provide software
development services to various companies around the globe. Our services
include solutions in multi-tier distributed architecture, Internet,
E-Commerce and varying Database.

I have a new spot for SAP WM Lead opportunity with one of my client's in
Minneapolis, MN headquarters.

explore this further.

Job Title: SAP WM Lead

Experience Level

12+ years (10+ years on SAP WM)

Location: Minneapolis, MN

Start Date: Immediate

Duration: 6 months Contract

No. Of Positions: 2

Job Description:

. Proven experience in conducting and leading design meetings and

. Ability to understand user requirements and translate those user
requirements into functional and technical specifications . Strong
configuration knowledge of SAP WM, LE, PM and QM . Strong knowledge of
enhancements to standard SAP using user-exits, BADIs, Routines . Experience
in design and implementation of interfaces from SAP to non-SAP systems .
Experience in SAP log pages functionality . Team player with strong
communication skills and client-facing skills

back to me asap.

*Candidate  Submittal*

   1. Candidate First Name  and Last name
   2. Current Location
   3. Phone # © / (H)
   4. Employer Details /rate
   5. References: Manager Official Email Id  with Desk number / no cell
   phone # or personal ID

6.      Why do you feel you are best candidate for this position

   1. Experience in   Year  /    Rating ( 1- 10) 10 being the best

SAP log pages

Rohit Shetty

Technical Recruiter

1001 Durham Ave, Suite #101