Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

Position: Java/ AMDOCS Developer
Location: Middletown, NJ
Duration: 4 Months Contract

Rate: $45/hr (Not Negotiable)

Note: Need Full SSN...Don't submit candidates who have been submitted to AT&T
in the last 7 Days...

Project Name:
LPP INSTAR

Project Description:
(What project will the contractor be working on?)

INSTAR is AT&Ts Network Database of Record for network inventory and
assignments of network assets to customers and services. INSTAR is a 3-Tiered,
Web based, distributed object software architecture solution comprised of a
collection of software components that promotes software re-use. INSTAR is
fundamentally important to AT&Ts Business IP Operations and is an integral part
of Capacity Management, Network Design, Maintenance, Ordering and Provisioning
Processes

Job Description:
(What will the contractor do on that project?)

Lead a team of developers in the architecture and design of projects needed for
network evolution projects.

Contractor will be expected to accurately enter time in CMPM

Qualifications: 1) AMDOCS - Cramer Expert Required 2) Java Expert Required 3)
Oracle SQL Intermediate Required 4) Database Modeling Intermediate Required 5)
AT&T IP/Data Network Intermediate Desired 6) Development tools Entry Level
Required

SKILL MATRIX (HAVE THE BELOW INFORMATION FILLED FROM THE CANDIDATE)

      Contractor Skills

                 Skill
                 Experience (Years of Experience)
                 Date Last Used (mm/dd/yyyy)