Please don't reply on this mail.

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Datastage Administrator
Location: Minneapolis, MN (Need Local Only)
Duration: 3 Months Contract

Rate: $38/hr (Not Negotiable)

Seeking a Datastage Administrator with experience converting from an existing
ETL tool to Datastage

Must have ETL experience.

1. Completes current system and platform analysis.

2. Develops the detailed solutions or design primarily for small and midsized

3. Constructs complex solutions per TTS standards.

4. Develops and executes effective test plans to ensure quality and stability
and provides direction to contractors performing these tasks.

5. Leads the execution of project test plans for project solution. Schedules,
facilitates, and discusses solution walk through.

6. Creates Change Management documentation for assigned implementations and
ensures a successful implementation.

7. Verifies the success of implementations and changes.

8. Provides support (including off hours if needed) of assigned implementations
through turnover.

9. Ensures system documentation is complete per TTS standards.

10. Keeps up-to-date with and follows development and implementation

11. Understands and follows the IT Services transition process to ensure a
smooth transition of support to Support Teams.

12. Ensures high quality by participating in and following TTS processes.

13. Tracks time and fulfills required status reporting requirements.

14. Estimates tasks for project planning and sets timelines.

15. Participates in the creation and execution of the project plan.

16. Shares information with team members and other members of TTS as needed.

17. Provides management and other team members clear and timely updates on
status of assigned responsibilities.

18. Stays current with technology and evaluates its impact on new and existing
applications and platforms

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>